08 August, 2010

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before.

I've been saying for months. Uh, ok maybe years, that I need to just buckle down and organize my house. Problem. I don't. Or I can't. I either don't know where to start, don't know how to start, or don't have the space or time to make it work. So I was watching some show about hoarders and it hit me. DUH GWEN. Professional organizer. I found a few on Craigslist that work for $20/hr. That sounds reasonable to me. This is a small house. Even if we just get some of the spaces done we're in win-ville right? I think I'll start with the living room, then move to the bedrooms. I can handle the kitchen on my own. The bathroom just needs a bit of TLC and a trip to the organizing store. The kids would be happier, better organization would ease things around here, and I can't imagine a better time to get organized than right before our lives become a bit chaotic. So it's settled (assuming Neall approves, lol). Whoop!

No comments: